The following tutoring services are available:
- Drop-in tutoring: best for students who have a couple of questions or want a place to study with the opportunity to ask questions from a tutor.
- Appointment tutoring: best for students who want to meet regularly with a tutor for an entire class period. These appointments meet at the same time each week of the term.
- Study Groups / SI: group tutoring which allows students to work together with a peer leader. Many students prefer this method of support as it allows them a chance to actively process concepts through social interaction.
- Test Reviews: large auditorium tutoring is great for an overall review of what to expect on upcoming exams.
- Video Resources: features tutors explaining how they think about concepts and how they approach problem solving.